Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dont Trust Jobs On Craigslist

So i have been considering getting a new job and i thought i would look on craigslist. see what happens


Executive Administrative Assistant (SLC)
Reply to: job-850907814@craigslist.org [?]Date: 2008-09-22, 1:16PM MDT
Immediate opening for a high level executive assistant. This position will work directly for the CEO. Must be able to multi-task. Must have strong computer & communication skills (Word, Excel, etc.). We are looking for candidates that have a minimum of 3-5 years experience working directly for senior level Executives & a strong job history.
Location: SLC
Compensation: $45,000 +
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.PostingID: 850907814



So that sounds lik a decent job that i feel qualified for. so i reply and send them my resume.

this is what it really is



As you know, some people say I'm insane or crazy for doing what I'm doing today, especially today of all days, but I don't care anymore because I think it's just the right thing to do, but I can't do it for too much longer, I just can't, and I really know that you will benefit the most from what I'm doing, actually offering.First off, thank you so much for taking a minute to read this, my name is Shawn Casey, and I'm a millionaire that was dared to do something insane today, and if you're interested in knowing what it is then read below, but you'll need to hurry because you may only have a few minutes to take advantage of this:As part of an insane marketing test, I'm giving away an in-depth Internet "Business-In-A-Box" to 250 people today. I should be selling this for $497, but...I'm flat out giving it away. Your cost is zero... zip... zilch! Press here before you become the 251st person:You probably think I've lost my mind - and maybe I have - but just visit this site right now and in 5 minutes you'll have this awesome $497 Internet business training kit as my gift to you. No kidding! Press here to Grab it quick - right now - before I change my mind... Why am I giving this away?I finally got so sick and tired of watching fakers and bigmouths sell wrong information about how to make a fortune online... that I've decided give away my awesome Internet Business Training System so I can help people finally get the truth! See... I've made a fortune online and I've helped over 100,000 customers to unlock the secrets to getting started online - the right way. Press here to Grab it quick - right now - before I change my mind... Now, I'm giving away my $497 Internet Business-In-A-Box so you can get the inside secrets about how to make your own Internet fortune. But you must grab this right now because I'm only promising to do this for the next 250 people that visit this site. Press here before you become the 251st person:Thank you so much for your time!Shawn



So needless to say i'm pretty frustrated!

No comments: