Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Crazy Life!

So nothing is new when I say I got a new job-- yes the third new job in what 3 months, OK maybe 4... But unlike waiting tables to elderly and truck drivers and making phone calls for a unfair and dishonest company this job could really be a keeper.
I am currently working as a teachers aid for Mrs. Gordan at the Dan Peterson school its a school for kids with mental and phy
sical disabilities, most of the students in our class are autistic, so there are really crazy and exciting moments... we 8 kids in our class so I'm sure I will have plenty of fun stories to tell- I'm so excited about this job--- especially to finally have Saturdays
 off!!! yeah! 
Also as some of you know I'm nannying in exchange for rent- so most of my day is spent with children! yikes- I guess it will keep me on y toes, the kids I nanny are 
so adorable, there are 3 of them, Kahlan(3) Brayden(5) and Jerin(10). We've already h
ad some fun adventures, like Brayden's favorite superhero game "airplane" he asks to play everyday.
Also my new camera I blogged a little about it earlier but oh man I love it so much! I've taken so many pictures already. And I'm focusing my remainder attention to my business- I can't wait til' that can pay my bills (if that ever happens)  OH YA and (sorry I'm just going on and on.) Ben bought a mac-- it is so cool I am converted. (it is so user friendly) We are still learning new things but it is so cool!
Anyway everything is great! 

Pictures of Brayden and Kahlan goofing off.

No comments: