Thursday, May 7, 2009

How its been

Well I just wanted to put a little blurb on here since I have some time!
Schools almost out for summer so I'm currently looking for a summer job I'll have to let you know what I find! Ben is in the final 10 for the dispatcher position, I really hope that this works out for him, I think it would be something he is good at.
We are going to the Eagles concert on Saturday!!! I can't begin to explain how excited I am, they are my absolute favorite band of all time and I get to hear them live!!!! I can't wait to hear the opening of hotel california sound throughout rio tinto stadium!!! its going to rock!

I tried using the e-mail post earlier today and it still hasn't worked so I don't about that.

Oh we went and saw wolverine, it was pretty good. I liked it.

Brue was the student director for les miserables at Grantsville high school, we went down and watched it, It was wonderful, all the students did a really great job performing. I was really proud of my little bro. Michael will be graduating soon, I'm really proud of all his accomplishments as well.

I'm excited for Nate, Adrian and Tami coming to visit on there way to hawaii, we should have some fun while they are here. Well thats really all so i'll blog at ya later.


No comments: