Sunday, July 12, 2009

Summer Lovin'






We have had a very very fun summer!!! LOts of swimming, picnicking, playing in the mountains, tubing (not as fun as it seems) and water sliding!
On the 3rd of July my neighborhood throws a huge summer blasts with one of those huge inflatable water slides! It was so much fun! Even my Mom and Aunt Nancy went down the slide they fell off the back before they actually got up there it was hysterical, everybody was laughing including them which made it even more funny! Kevin came over and he loved the slide! Tina Emily and I all went at the same time that was a blast. I think Carlos would win the award for biggest splash that or when Ben and I went at the same time. Carley spent most of the time trying to climb up the slide and all the little kids spent their time trying to knock her down. Overall it was so much fun and the perfect day to spend with the family outside!

No comments: