Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 MOVIE

Ben and I love to go to the Movies its really one of our favorite things to go and see the latest blockbuster. This year we have gone and seen 3 GREAT movies I hope that these shows set the standard for the greatness that 2010 movies can hold.
I am going to list them in order of my favorite
1. Sherlock Holmes- Sherlock holes was funny and kept you guessing I loved the costumes There was action, romance, comedy, a little scary at times(which means to the normal person suspenseful) it was all around a really fun movie to go see!
2. Avatar- This movie really surprised me I'm not really into si-fi movies and especially when they are done with animation, however Avatar really exceeded my expectations, it wasn't weird or really even look animated plus i saw it in 3d It was definitely a good movie.
3. Invictus-
This was an inspiring movie. It was the best sports movie since Remember the Titans it really showed us what good inspirational sports movies should be like.

All in all these were great movies you really wouldn't be wasting your time by seeing any of them. Well at least in my opinion.

No comments: