Monday, August 30, 2010

Lots to look forward too

Ben and I are coming upon our "busy season". We have so many fun things in the next 4 months.
This year we are starting it off with some white water rafting at the green river with my Mom, Brothers, and our family friends, the Higleys.
When we return I will be busy with bridal showers and bachelorette parties for Brynn's wedding. Starting out October is the wedding itself, then Ben and I pack our bags again and head out for the open road, heading east, to see the Gotsch Family and some old friends. While we are gone we will also celebrate our 1st Anniversary!!!
Dressing up form my 2nd favorite holiday, Halloween, comes next!!
Ben turns 29!
Following that my favorite meal of the year, Thanksgiving shadowed by a day of intense shopping and laughter!
Finally my birthday rolls around with my first twin digits, 22!
Then We all LOVE christmas.
Last we celebrate the end of our spectacular year with New Years Eve.
So as you can tell we are into the "Busy Season" It will be so much fun, and I'm sure I'll update with pictures and details of all the many things to come!

No comments: