Sunday, September 12, 2010

To Old Friends


To My Dear Friends,
The years have been short since our times of adventure and laughter, but our lives have changed and we've become different people then those people who once relied on each other for everything. Military, College, Heartbreaks, Missions Weddings and Death have pulled us to different places.
On my way to see some of your familiar faces today, I realized we won't all be in the same place ever again, we won't be the best friends we once were, we may never have the adventures we once had. I also realized that sometimes people are sent into our lives for a brief moment, to brighten our days, hold our hands, and guide us through the times that only our friends can. Then I realized that sometimes we are brought together again to mourn or rejoice and that even though we've gone our own ways seeing each other can be a comfort and just the warm smile you need.
So I want to tell you all how much I love you and how grateful I am for the times I've needed you and you've been there, the number is to high to count but I will forever hold a place in my heart for each of you.
Thank you.
Sincerely your friend,
Felicity.

No comments: