Sunday, November 28, 2010

gratitude.

I started the month off very good but as the holiday season started coming and I actually became busy I fell further and further behind. Its not that I'm not grateful for at least thirty things, the fact is I am grateful for so many more and to choose just thirty was getting harder and harder. A few great things and even greater people didn't make the few posts I managed to keep up with and I would like to mention all of them now.
My grandparents
My brothers
My hometown
My Family
My education
The Gospel
The scriptures
The Sun, the moon and the stars
Modern technology
Friends
Educators
Police Officer/Firefighters
A Reliable Vehicle
Mine and Ben's Jobs
Eternal marriage
Temple Work
There are so many more things the list could go on forever. I am so grateful to have great people and wonderful blessings in my life.

No comments: