Friday, June 17, 2011

Go Cards!











We went to see the Cardinals play in Colorado over memorial day weekend. First let me say it is so worth it to go see a baseball game over memorial day, it feels very patriotic they did fly overs, had the military there, I cried when we sang the national anthem. It was great!
I have never been to Colorado so that was fun for me to see Denver, we rode a petty cab up 16th street mall, people watched, (best place I've ever been to people watch,) had buffalo wings, I played 3 lottery tickets and didn't get a single number right, it's really a neat city. We drove home through the Rockies, that is a beautiful drive I suggest everyone do it. All in all we explored, played, relaxed and tried new restaurants, all the things that make traveling wonderful, we can't forget that we accomplished our main goal, and that was cheer for the CARDS!

No comments: