Monday, July 15, 2013

BLAH BLAH BLOG!

I have gotten so lazy on my blog!! I love blogging but its so easy to forget to do it. I don't scrapbook, barely keep a picture album with minimal journalling so my plan was to blog, give some sort of written record. Oh well. I guess if i just keep trying. 

New things
*We got a second dog... Ollie :) 
*Have done a lot of home improvement 
*Got callings 
(12-13 yr old sunday school teachers)
*Spent the 4th of July in Anaheim
*Brynn had her first baby
* Whitney is pregnant! (yay!) 
 (these two things are super exciting, Brynn wasn't sure she would be able to have kids, it wasn't easy and Rafeal has spent many weeks in the NICU... coming home tuesday, Brynn has been such a great Mommy already! Whitney is my best friend and will be an AMAZING mother I'm so excited for her!) 
*I've lost 12 lbs since my last blog. 
* I left ATW
*I'm back in school full time (and working full time, hence leaving ATW) 

So theres a quick recap. 

Going to go back to watching the HOME RUN DERBY... Let's Go Cano! 

Hopefully some exciting things to be blogged soon!(Like me passing my classes ;) )  
-Felicity

No comments: