Saturday, June 19, 2010

Its what fun is!

Yesterday Ben, My Mom, Rosie, Tanner, Jenika, Allie, Anika, Kira, Ty, Emily, Carley, Micheal, Brue and I went to Lagoon. We had a blast riding the roller coasters, eating hot-dogs, getting soaked on Rattle Snake Rapids, and doing everything that is so great about Lagoon. On the way into Lagoon the girl at the front gate says "Welcome to LAgoon" and Ben belts out "Its what fun is!" It made me laugh, and we moved on. Today I was driving home from Park City thinking about Ben announcing that Lagoon is what fun is and i started thinking of all the things that if I wrote the definition of fun would be included, so I came up with Felicity's 20 Idea's of What fun is:

20. Playing Card games with my Family.
19. Track Meets
18. Watching Movies at home with Ben and Eating Junk Food
17. Buying Presents
16. Going to the Zoo with my Mom and Little Kids
15. Getting Pedicures
14. Shopping
13. Flying in an Airplane
12. Decorating my House
11. Camping
10. Playing with or walking Harley
9. Eating at noodles with my Best Friends
8. Riding Motorcycles/Four Wheelers (Dirt Biking)
7. Road trips with Ben
6. Shopping
5. Watching a Baseball game with Ben at the ballpark
4. Sitting around the fire with my closest friends roasting marshmallows
3. Taking Pictures of Happy People
2. Playing at Lake/Boating/Rafting/Swimming/Jet Skiing
1. Being in a new city

Not all the fun things in the world but most definitely my favorite 20 things to do!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love it! im gonna do one too!!!