Sunday, October 17, 2010

1 Year




So its been a year and 2 days since Ben and I were married. It has been the greatest year. I have been able to have such great adventures with my best friend. We went to Vegas for our Anniversary. While we were there we went to the Dolphin Exhibit at the mirage, Madame Tussades wax museum (very very cool, and lots of fun.), we rode a gondola, our gondola rower sang three beautiful songs very romantic. We then went to Jersey Boys. Jersey Boys had more swearing then I expected however it was very funny and if you enjoy the music of Franki Valli then you will enjoy the music in Jersey Boys.

The best part of our vacation was just being together, it was Ben and Felicity time 100% of the time. For me there is nothing better then getting away with Ben and really enjoying each others company without the stress of work and everyday life.

I am so lucky to have Ben. I love him so unbelievably much. I am excited to continue spending everyday with him.

No comments: