Saturday, January 8, 2011

Love Laughter and Baseball.

I decided to change our blog title. You reading this may have no idea what our previous title was, most don't search blogs for great titles the search is for posts, stories and pictures!
However I wanted to change my blog around, I wanted to add spice and personality to my weekly stories. I debated using photography since its my passion, I also thought of a simple version like "Gotsch the story of us." I wrestled with many ideas then I thought what are the things that make Ben and I as a couple, so great?

First... Love, obviously we love each other but I was thinking of a greater love, a love for others, a love for the outdoors, love of adventure, love of movies, love of conversation and friendship.

Next... Laughter. When I met Ben I was a very unhappy soul, I had a lot of struggles and a lot a heartbreak, however he healed me with laughter. Everyday since the day I met him he has managed to make me laugh, to make me smile and to fill my soul with sunshine. That's why I choose laughter.

Finally... Baseball. If you know me you know I enjoy sports, most all sports but from a young age I have taken a liking to Baseball. I think it has a lot to do with the pants they wear and how adorable there butts are in them, or it could be the relaxing atmosphere of a baseball game, going to the baseball field as a young kid and watching my Uncle Larry coach, the warm summer sun and the stadium hotdogs that really made me a baseball fan.
In the last 3 years or so I have become an even greater fan, this is what happens when you are married to a baseball fanatic. (it's January and he's already setting up his fantasy league.)
If you know my husband the Cardinals are his team, he loves them and loves baseball to the core! Even though we don't cheer for the same teams all the time, or agree with each other on controversial calls our time spent at ballparks has made us a happier couple with a lot of 'us time' so I thought our connection to baseball would be a great title ender.

So now you know, Why I choose what I choose, and how it could possibly be the perfect title of our lives and our blog for now.

No comments: