Saturday, January 15, 2011

Moving

They say moving can be the most stressful thing on a person, however this move I'm really excited!! I can't wait for our apartment to rent so we can get out of here and into our new place! I've already organized all the closets and drawers, packed up the spare room, and taken lots of things to the DI.
I think my excitement stems from a lot of things, First our new place is adorable!!! We are still renting, and its a basement apartment but the nicest apartment I've ever seen and it was right in our price range. Second being closer to family and friends will be such a blessing, we've really struggled making new friends up here and we live just far enough away that people don't really come and visit. Lastly it feels right, I've been kinda in a rut and praying that I can find whatever it is I need to do differently to get out of the rut. We signed the deposit check and 2 days later my boss wanted to talk to me about some changes at work, I was worried because I already was going to have a hard time driving from Grantsville to Salt Lake and back 2 times a day on my split shift but I was going to make it work. So I went in and talked to my boss and he asked me if I would be interested in working in the classroom instead of driving and changing my shift to 8 am-2pm, this was perfect, I've been wanting to work in the classroom and the shift change works out perfect for driving to and from Grantsville!! Like I said it feels right!
I am so grateful for prayers being answered and the knowledge I have that its not always our plan it's God's plan and he knows what he is doing.
Hopefully I can keep this stress free feeling throughout our entire move.

No comments: