Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Best Friend

Benjamin Ryan Gotsch, was born November 2nd, 1981 to Harold and Patricia Gotsch in St Charles, MO. He is the youngest of 5 siblings 1 sister and 4 brothers ( Ray, Tami, Nate and John.) Ben's favorite childhood memory is going swimming at the pool with his dad. In 2001 Ben was called on an LDS Mission to Salt Lake City, UT.
In 2007 he met me, we were at a bonfire and I laughed at his nonsense. It didn't take much time for me to want to spend as much time as possible with who would be Become my Best Friend. After dating for nearly 2 years Ben married me, Felicity Anne Silva on October, 15 2009. We were sealed in the Salt Lake City Temple.
His favorite activities include: Swimming, Baseball, Going to Movies, Listening to music and Kissing his beautiful wife. A little unknown fact about Ben is his ideal alarm clark would be celebrity voices example: "Hey Ben! This is Albert Pujols, time to wake up and make it home run day!"

No comments: