Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Life Update Posted By Ben

I'm sure everyone has been catching bits and pieces of my life for the past 4 months. Here is the full story. Mid November I was placed on Admin Leave at the Police Department while internal affairs investigated a couple calls. I was still being paid but didnt go to work. So I spent that time looking for a new job. They completed the investigation and 2 weeks ago I was asked to resign or told I would be terminated. I resigned. I was pretty sure I would be getting a job with a company called Media One. I had 3 Interviews and was waiting. I was also waiting to see if I would get unemployment. The job at Mediaone was not offered to me. So I had no Job and No unemployment. for the last week and a half. Monday I was contacted by Mediaone and Asked to come in for a 4th interview however it is really like a 1st interview because it's for different position. I am still waiting to hear back from them. In the meantime, I was offered a position today in the Sales department at Qwest. It starts March 28th. So if Mediaone doesn't pick me I have that to fall back on. More good news today, I was approved for unemployment. So things are looking great for us.

No comments: